The BritRail England Pass
If only those on the Mayflower had this Pass
With the BritRail England Pass™, you’re bound for a new world of travel. Explore all of England with unlimited rail travel without ever fiddling for change or the location of a ticket booth. Not to mention avoiding the exorbitant cost of the pound. (Come on dollar, pick up!)
The pass is available in two versions: Consecutive and Flexi. If you want to travel freely for days at a time, get the consecutive. If you’re going for say, a month, you’ll want to the spontaneity that a Flexipass can provide. What are you coming to see?
Most people come to England and head straight for London. And why wouldn’t they? It’s as cosmopolitan as any city in the Western Hemisphere. Beyond the Bridge, Big Ben, the pubs and Parliament – London, from end to end – is a cultural cacophony. With this pass, you can easily escape to the coast and countryside.
Make the requisite stop at Stonehenge before heading north to Bath, with its perfectly preserved Roman temple and spa. For quintessential British charm, look no further than the Cotswolds. On the Cornish peninsula, where you’ll find more sunny days than anywhere else in Britain (and even palm trees), enjoy a laid-back beach atmosphere. Music lovers head straight to Liverpool, and for obvious reason.
So much to enjoy in England. With the BritRail England Pass, you’ll see it all, comfortably and conveniently by train. Talk about a travel revolution.
Here’s what you get:
- Both the Consecutive and Flexi Pass give you unlimited travel on the rail network in England
- Consecutive pass available in 4, 8, 15 or 22 days, or 1 month consecutive travel
- Flexipass lets you choose from 3, 4, 8 or 15 days within 2 months for travel
- First or second class available. First class prices take into account regions where only standard rail is available.
Level of Service
First or second class available. First class prices take into account regions where only standard rail is available.
Stations are welcoming to ALL passengers, including those with disabilities. Should you require extra assistance, contact your specific train company.
When traveling, you like extra amenities and personalized service. Going first class by train is a lot cheaper than by plane, and just as enjoyable.
Keep that environmental momentum going after the train. Pack your bicycle and set out to see cities and towns with another green form of transport.
The days of traveling with entire trunks of luggage are over. Pack less and travel with ease without paying fees for that extra suitcase.
BritRail Pass FAQ
- How do I validate/activate my pass?
- How far in advance can I buy my rail pass?
- What is a rail month and rail day?
- Can I buy a pass if I have a European passport and a green card from the United States?
- On what date is my rail pass considered validated/activated?
- How do I know which pass (and # of days) is right for me?
- Do the names on the pass and on the passport have to match?
- How do I use the bonuses that come with the passes?
- What is the BritRail Family Pass?
- How do I file a request to receive reimbursement through the Rail Protection Plan™ if there has been loss or theft?