The BritRail London Plus Pass
Parting Will be Such Sweet Sorrow
Everyone loves London. The frenetic pace surrounding quiet gardens, world-class culture and arts and chicken tikka masala that’s better than what you’d find in India. After a week you may want an escape to the quiet countryside. Home to intellectuals, roman ruins and the Bard, Southeast England can be yours with the BritRail London Plus Pass.
With this pass, getting into world-renowned Oxford and Cambridge is a breeze. Journey to Bath, featuring both Georgian architecture, a perfectly preserved Roman temple and spa and Britain’s only natural hot springs. See the magnificent cathedral in Salisbury, home to one of only four original copies of the Magna Carta. And Stratford, how do we love thee? See the home of Shakespeare’s sweetheart and his 1564 birthplace.
This is London – and a little bit more. To go or not to go? What an easy question.
Here’s what you get:
- This pass includes unlimited rail travel in aspecific area of southeast England surrounding London including Oxford, Cambridge & Brighton. Boundary stations are: Harwich, Kings Lynn, Huntingdon, Bedford, Long Buckby, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Worcester, Foregate, Bedwyn, Salisbury, Bristol Temple Meads and Weymouth.
- You can choose between 2 days or 4 days of unlimited travel within an 8-day period, or 7 travel days within a 15 day period. It’s your choice whether those days are used consecutively.
- Two one-way coupons valid for airport transfers at Heathrow, Standsted or Gatwick airport.
Level of Service
First or second class available. First class prices take into account regions where only standard rail is available.
Stations are welcoming to ALL passengers, including those with disabilities. Should you require extra assistance, contact your specific train company.
When traveling, you like extra amenities and personalized service. Going first class by train is a lot cheaper than by plane, and just as enjoyable.
Keep that environmental momentum going after the train. Pack your bicycle and set out to see cities and towns with another green form of transport.
The days of traveling with entire trunks of luggage are over. Pack less and travel with ease without paying fees for that extra suitcase.
BritRail Pass FAQ
- How do I validate/activate my pass?
- How far in advance can I buy my rail pass?
- What is a rail month and rail day?
- Can I buy a pass if I have a European passport and a green card from the United States?
- On what date is my rail pass considered validated/activated?
- How do I know which pass (and # of days) is right for me?
- Do the names on the pass and on the passport have to match?
- How do I use the bonuses that come with the passes?
- What is the BritRail Family Pass?
- How do I file a request to receive reimbursement through the Rail Protection Plan™ if there has been loss or theft?