- London – Liverpool
- Manchester – York
- Edinburgh – London
- London – Paris
- London – Brussels
British Ticket FAQ
- Come See the Flying Scotsman
- Like a Virgin Train? Go Here
- Traveling by Train in Britain
- Eurostar Business Premier
- Welcome to Standard Premier
- What’s Standard on Eurostar?
- Can I get off the train and get back on later using my ticket?
- How far in advance can I buy my ticket?
- Do you offer discounts on tickets?
- What is the difference between 1st and 2nd class on the Eurostar (London to Paris or Brussels)?
From England to Scotland and up through Wales, British Rail is your link to all of Great Britain’s capitals and quaint towns brimming with history.
A virgin to train travel? With luxury, comfort and convenience, you’ll be an experienced traveler after just one trip aboard a Virgin train.
The Flying Scotsman has been traveling from London to Edinburgh since 1862. Back in 1934, this iconic locomotive was the first steam engine to reach 100mph!